Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In The Beginning





Good Morning/Day/Afternoon or perhaps even Evening,

I am sure most of today’s general public of the American states has heard of, it not watched; NBC’s series “Law and Order”. Each week as the show opens we hear the statement narrated by Steven Zirnkilton “In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who investigate crime, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories”.

Perhaps I have taken the ideal of the narrative and have spun this blog in honor of the other participants in crime, whom we will learn to pity “The Criminals”. Each Week (sometimes twice a week) I will take a look around the world at some of the most incompetent minds of criminals.

Some would refer to this as dumb and dumber, but in reality we will focus on at least 3 if not more dumb criminals and how their stupidity help them to be caught. I would like to welcome you to the home of The Law and Dis-Order Blog. Not only do I hope you enjoy hearing about these criminals, but I also hope if you hear about one that you will tell the story to me as well.

I invite you to check back each Thursday to read an update.

Until then, take care and God Bless. -BC

3 comments:

  1. Neat concept. I look forward to hearing your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you don't mind, but I have a GREAT one that might get things rolling...

    When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to read all of the interesting stories you find. Since society today (including myself) is so into crime/law TV shows these days, I think you'll have a pretty popular, interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete